Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Khamis, 24 Februari 2011

YA ALLAH YA ALLAH YA ALLAH. make the distiny aishah is wife for sidahmed

 
time now is 23:45 pm
i think my work is making me apart from you, but i never surrender to find time for you. even i dont find time but u r always in my heart dear.
dearling, ur love in a suspence, i cant found it here in my country, ur love is full of lot surprise and very beautiful surprise.
last time i fought with u and i took a strong decision to leave u forever but at that moment, i received a wanderful gift i never receive it in my life,,, ur own rings, ya Allah, how that happens! i never felt that love befor, but only with you.
hubbi, i will tell other thing u dont know about it. i will tell it to you cos u love me,coz every moment with you i hope it never end.

hubbi,
the letter u send me with the rings i didnt compleat to read it all, cos i fud-up with the first words of that letter. words from hoping heart writen in happy day,,, the day you meet me in.
i didnt read all that letter cos i dont want that wanderful moment to end, i dont want thats words to fall out from my eyes. only what i want is open that letter and read only 1 word in each day, and be happy with that 1 word in one weak.
in that day when i received that letter, it was ur smel in it, perfume that if we combain all the flowers of the world we will not going to make it the same.
i cried lot cos that day i fought with you, i felt that i lost sth sacred.
you are SACRED hayati, this is the truth.
so you should know that this love we share we never made to die
here are my words:
i will never say goodbye, coz i dont wanna see you cry, i swear that my love will remain and be with you forever.
i will never traet you bad, cos i never want to see u sad, i swear share the joy and the pain and everything to makes us together.
love you hayati. you are my heart. you are my day and night.
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan