Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Rabu, 2 Mac 2011

Together again, again n again until death

dear,
i didnt meant to fight with you, we were just descusion.
if you knw what i mean by that descusion u will tell me that u r sorry for what u said to me.
i will explain y:
1- if we descuss friends problem and know about their problems,,,, we will learn more how to run this love betwen us,
coz:
if we reash the point of agreement that all secrets die between us, we will be good lovers and strong lovers that never seperate.
learning about others problems, mean learn from the mistakes of the other, and later u will never fall in such mistakes coz u already learned about it.
whatever this descusion hurted u cos i knw that they r ur friends but u have to resist, to fight that hurt, so that later u will be strong when u see that ur friends is doing sth bad.

2-if you keep defending and suporting ur friends infront of my question, u will never gain my love, u will make me feel that u still dont trust me, and so that may be later, i will start for someone else who i can make him trust me.
this is true hubbi wallahi, what am saying is true.

3-the successful parents are those who share communication, a communication that has got secrets.... how that?!
i will explain:
when we were talking in ym u said to me (dont send them any message)...... hope that u will not say this to ur future husband.
coz
its very dangerous, he will think that u have some of secrets with them and u r hiding sth from him and u r suporting ur friends and u forget that he is ur husband.

no matter if we made mistakes but, i hope u will learn more with me and u let me finish my idea then djuge.
i still love u ya bint motalib
 
ya, sure.. i will explain anything what u want hubbi. cos i'm really love u. nothing special for them, we are same school in 9 years, but never have any special relation, wallahi i said, even between syazana n syahidah. here, the two boys get a course islamic study, but me, syazana n syahidah different course. the two boys will finish their study this sem, its mean they r in last sem cos their course just for 3 years. but, this sem, we never find each other cos they are so busy with their thesis. dont worry hubbi, they just our friends and insyaAllah if u here, when they invite me to their wedding day, i will go with u also, and u will know them more. kind of them to me, syazana and syahidah they care if we have anypblm here if we tell them cos u know, woman need man help for sth else we cant do it. thanks hubbi, i know u care with who i'm friends, who have relation with me, ask me if u want to know anything, but dont ask me if u judge before ask cos its danger to our relation. if we r not strong, we will separate. but alhamdulillah, until now, we still need each other. ok, i want to study now, please doa' to me can answer any my lecturer question tmorow. What desire ravages my heart,Shall I tell u tonight?Not gold, not diamonds,For they are no use to me, Not mansions, not cars, For they are no more than show-pieces,Give me a heart if u will, take my heart if u will, Take, take all I have, Have a care. I will desert u, Woe betide, if to u i'm lie, I will desert u, But the braves will carry their brides away. My beloved, everyone say to u I lost my heart. But let me tell u, u’ve won my heart, The sight of your love locks flying in the air. Hubbi will u set the heart of maidens on fire?. The sight of such beauties. Lots of love to u...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan