Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

Butterfly, fly away so high

hubbi, now its 22:23pm,am stading infront of my lotop looking at ur pictures.i still see the first day when i chated with u, u said salam and i answered by salam. at first, i tought that u algerian, i ask my self my i have no chance. but i waited for u in the night, u were offline,but u were not. i waited for long time but then, i tried to contact u by message, suddenly u answered me, then while am written u back, u send me a message u told me that, y i answer u late. i answered u back that am still writen for u, but u told me that am chatting with the other girls. wallahi hubbi, its my first time i felt that we will be lovers, i dont know how but i felt u, specialy when u were offline and still contacting me by messages.
hubbi, u have got the most greatest place in my heart, i cant live without you.ya its true that i cant live without water or air, but you, you are sido, you are myself, if you sick i will sick, if u die i will die.
hubbi, every time i get hurt when i stay alone, cos when i remember ur face, i cry for every bad word even i didnt mean it i said it to you.i cry because u always patient with me but me never, i cry cos i think am still not good for u.it may be i showt on u in ym and fight with u but, later i feel so sorry inside my heart cos u r nott the girl that deserve to be fought.u r the flower that all bees wnt it, u r the air that all the sinckers want to breath, u r the moon that light the road of the lost, so take my hand to give all of this to me and forget the whole world. only u and me, no more pain, no more crys, no more breaks. hug u and love you forever...... Allah witness what ma saying is true no lies.
Ya Allah, if you have record, He is mine, created for myself, Arrange with my heart, Give happiness. Ya Allah, I ask What have you destined, I hope he is the best for me, Because you know all my heart, Keep me from your hate. My Lord, the Most Gracious,Give all the power of hope, The fatigue did not build yourself alive, Instilled in the soul of my sincere thanks. I surrender to You, Grant me Couples who believe, Could accompany me, So me and him, To navigate ships, To the mouth of the love that you blessed. My Lord, the Most Compassionate, You just keeping myself, Listen to this thing servant grievances, Do not leave me alone. Hopefully I can be happy. Even without him. Replace the lost, Vegetation that has been broken, I want to be happy, In the world and the hereafter
In all things Allah asked me. Seasonal passed.Today, more beautiful colour. Sincere love of the desired, Meet happy. Prejudice has ended, Far more skeptical hearts opt, The word promise planted, Knot tying pure. My only hope is that someone in love, I miss only the one that you. I ask you only to the Divine, We hope that good relations are blessed. I take shelter under a thick tree, I rely on the strongest branch, I rely only on your Lover, This led to a self-defined. Pleased with everything I surrender, To find peace with you with you search, Decorated in the seed of love that is embedded, Rain watered with love and affection. Amplified by a strong faith
Heaven By your side forever. Allah, I need him...
time now 23:43 pm.u r sleeping now, am coming to ur deams to talk to you.
i feel crambling cos its too col but suddenly sth strang come to me and makes me warm, its ur heart that am feeling, its ur soul that makes me always strong , its ur eyes that always makes feel happy, its ur smile thats always makes me feel long wake up.
hubbi, i can leave u and i will never do it coz i love you, coz i want to build family with u, no matter if u think that u r not good for me coz every has got mistakes. me i have mistakes but i always try to be the best for you.
hubbi, if u think that am rich so am not, am simple person looking for simple girl to buil familly with happy children. am not rich but am too rich to offer u my heart.
hubbi, my eyes are geting too weak, i cant type anymore but i always prefer to write my feeling for u in the end of my day, and i always prefer it longer message cos i want u to knw that i have fb only for u, only to keep contact with u. but this fb and skyp or ym donsnt keep contact with u,,,,,,, its Allah who is keeping ower contact.
hubbi, i want to touchh ur hand, geting closer and huging eachother,,,, coz i want u to feel my tears for u, only for u.
i love u hayati, i love u so much, u r my soul and my life.
have nice dreams sweet heart.... seeu tomorow.....
salam
i'm setting my fb only for u, cos i need u, and i want u always with me, i'm setting it only u can see my wall cos i just want to connection with u. i need to deactive this fb, but i cant do it cos u. i know, we must walk this love in difficult situation, may be have problem from family, from friends, from the other persons beside us and so on. but we must strong to be together until we get what we want and we hope in this love. thanks cos understand me, caring about me, and loving me..i can feel your love even u are not near from me..u are so far, far and far, but i pray to Allah, to make easy for all matter to be beside u, to be your wife, to be someone always sharing anything with u...i feel so calm with u...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan