Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

Fighting 13/12/2010




Every day we face many challenges in this regard. We try to stay positive minded and rational for us to solve a problem together. please do not go too emotional. that even if you really love me. how we want to stay longer if we can not face the problems that arise. Give me time to explain in my friends what you really intent to make friends with them. I believe that one day all will be missed .. Dont always badmood with me, I always think positive in any situation. Because I love you, I prefer the crew of my friends. whatever happens I will always love you. If you dont want me anymore, I will focus my life on my worship to Allah and my studies only. hopefully I will die quickly if I cant marry you. i dont want the other man anymore...I'm promise it to myself..
People at malayzia have got conflict in gender relations, so; if any boy tell to other girl "hey sister" or name her "sister" ...she will think that he is playboy.for me, is any girl in the word not only in malayzia if u tell a girl that u r my sister, it mans that u r not able to do sex niether nor she are able to make love(sex). so, for me i have check many pictures of u,,, not only u but other malayzian r taking pictures together, i mean boys and girls in defferent places... beach, camp, university and hustel...ext, and u told me that (we r only as sublings no more), so sublings it means that u already calling each-other " hey sister or hey brother" , so starting for this point... how can u accept to take picture with playboy??, how can the malayzian boys accept that he is playboy and h already know that "sister" for any malayzian girl means that he is playboy?! , then i guess that never malayzian boys accept to be playboy and if any malayzian girl accept his friendship it means that she find on him that he is sweetble boy for doing sex. it means that no for sublings, no to be sublings, if we are here,,, we are here only for sex. accepting friedship for malayzian it means they will do sex or may be already did it toguether and thats y they take pictures together, cos no boy will accept friendship as playboy an no girl will accept friendship as sister bu only friendship for sex. i think that we are mulims...a real mulims that depect our profect Mohammad, whats happen to this world ya Illahi, i think that only when i became deth will understand this world, ALLAHOMA IN A'aODO BIKA MIN FITNAT AL MAHYA WA AL MAMAT, WA A'oDO BIKA MIN FITNAT AL MASIH AL DAJAL.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan