Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

Touching!!!

i love you hayati, i swear god that only u in my life, then am too sorry for making u hurt,i knw that u r hurting, right now like u feel that u could never love again, from the first day when i saw ur smiling face, i could feel that we could be together forever, i will deserve my honey for u just once, give me a chance and i will proove that i love u and will love u forever.i will never break ur heart, i will never make u cry, i would rather die than live without u. right now am writing this msg for u while u r sleeping now,,, my soul came to you to suroud ur bed by peace and love...have nice dreams sweat heart. love you
hubbi, i dont care now about what happe since i get a proove from u that u love me, a ring that u love you send it to me, enless it deosnt feat my size but am wearing it, i will never take it off.
dear, give me a chance to proove that it was wrong,
i will never break your heart, i will never make you cry, i would rather die than live without u.now am convinced that only me in ur heart. i will never let this love go away, i will love you more tan that, i will say the words then take it back, i will give lonelyness a chance.in every breath i take you into me and my heart beat again. i love you hayati.
hubi, i waited for you longe time until i get tired, am going home now, by the way,,, hubbi subhana allah, i used to put ring befor but this ring (ur ring) not that one you bought it,,, wallahi i feel like fresh wind sourrouding my finger, i felt better when i put it on, also, i feel your smell in it, it like you put it on in my finger by ur hands alive. i can feel ur fingers, i can feel your fingers acrossing my finger,,, its like hand to hand ya Allah makes it real. hubbi, it was so amaing whn i read your letter, we share the same hand shape writing letters wallahi, your arabic writen is the same with me ya Allah. insya'allah only u in my life.i love you and i wil protect you.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan