Islamic Widget

Islamic Widget



Selasa, 22 Mac 2011

HATE???

Hubbi, y u think i'm hate u? i just said it but i'm not meaning it. i need u in my life, and i was told it with my father n my mother. they said, if u are serius, dont get me hurt and leave me when we get married cos here more problem like that. i know and i believe u not like them hubbi. if u can see my eyes now, its more hopefully u are my husband one day, its not dream but its do'a. in this world, how much mans i find to give their love to me, but u are most specially. if i find like u here, i leave u for the first week i meet u. but u are my perfect. my eyes only see u are my perfect. Hubbi, if in ur heart still have me, keep it carefully, cos i know we should strong...i love u even what happen to me and u, even anyone touch o disturb our love....cos my love for u is true. BELIEVE IT!!! i'm not lier...i'm not shit...i just a woman who love si-ahmed.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan